Planning and organizing a music festival can be a long, stressful and intensive process. There is a lot of work to be done behind the scenes, as well as making sure that you earn money, everyone is safe and that all the people involved walk away smiling having had a great experience.
For many music festivals, its financial success depends on the ability to attract vendors who pay for a spot and of course, punters spending money when they are there. There is big money in merchandise, food and drink, clothes and other festival ´souvenirs´ and most of the people who sell these are sole traders or small businesses.
There are so many things to consider, that often, the provision of ATMs to your punters can be overlooked, but actually, this can have a big impact on the success of your festival.
When you are hoping for people to spend money, a big consideration should be about how they will spend money. The easier it is for them to pay, the more likely they are to spend, and the more they spend, the better for you, and of course the happier the vendor (and the likelier they are to come back next near!).
There are many reasons why it is a great idea to have temporary ATMs at your music festival, including:
- People are more likely to spend on smaller things such as food and drinks if they have cash in their pocket as opposed to a card
- Punters will not have to walk around the whole week/weekend with large amounts of cash in their pockets, which can get lost or stolen
- A lot of sole traders or vendors only accept cash
- You will generate cash flow within your festival
Why Cash to Go?
So you’ve decided that proving ATMs is the way forward, but why should you get them with Cash to Go?
- We can advise you on the best place to put your ATMs – strategically for better sales, ease of access and security
- We have profit sharing options available so that you not only earn money from the money that is spent but also from each transaction
- Our ATMs are brand new
- We have branding and sponsorship options available, allowing the machines to fit right in, as well as potentially earn you extra money
- Our machines include a large, 7¨ LCD display
- We have 15ft ATM signs to signal where the machines are
- Our machines can be powered by a standard generator and uses a 110v outlet
- Our machines come fully stocked we monitor them and remove them ourselves
Research shows that 80% of the money taken from an ATM machine at an event is spent right there and then at the event. This means that your vendors will be happy, and consequently, you will be. It means that your punters will be happy, and consequently, you will be. And it means that you will be happy thanks to the extra opportunities to make money – with minimal effort. So to have ATM machines or to not have ATM machines at your music festival? Well, it really is a no brainer!
For more information about renting ATM machines for your event, get in touch with us today.